December is such a wonderfully busy time here at The Club. Holiday parties are in full swing and so are our Holiday Club Events. Tonight begins our first of three Friday Night Holiday Prime Rib Dinners. Tonight’s theme is Italian Night (Yum!), and the following two will be Asian Inspired Cuisine (Dec. 9th) and Traditional English Fare (Dec. 16th), all accompanied by Spiced Warm Apple Cider and Eggnog. If Prime Rib isn’t calling your name, you can join us on Sunday December 11th for our Annual Brunch with Santa. Bring the family in and enjoy all of your breakfast favorites while getting a visit from everyone’s favorite jolly old man. For more information on these events and more, please visit our Club Calendar on our website here http://bit.ly/1grIVGV .
This incredible city we live in offers a never ending array of holiday festivities and activities for those of all ages. Check out this fun little list we’ve compiled of on-goings around town for this weekend and the rest of the holiday season.
- Holiday Hop– The Short North Monthly Gallery Hop for December will be their Annual Holiday Hop this Saturday, December 3rd. Enjoy live music, extended shopping hours and dining hours, and new artwork from a variety of galleries. http://bit.ly/2gVYDiy
- Winter Fair– Still shopping for the perfect gifts? Stop by Winter Fair at the Multipurpose Building at the Fairgrounds from December 2nd to December 4th to find American Made Fine Arts and Crafts. http://bit.ly/1L8BTng
- Scioto Mile Tree Lighting Grand Illumination– See Columbus come to life as the Scioto Mile is lit for the season. http://bit.ly/2frBqJp
- Made Local Marketplace and Made Local Vintage– This weekend in Delaware, get started with or finish up your holiday shopping at the Made Local Markets. On Saturday at Brookeshire in Delaware, see all kinds of hand made and local items for sale and support your neighbors and local economy. Looking for something vintage? On Sunday in the same place they’ll be featuring a Vintage Marketplace. http://bit.ly/1A8hYAC
Throughout the Season:
- Wildlights at the Columbus Zoo– A seasonal favorite of locals and those all over the state. With over three million lights, a skating rink, and Santa himself, it’s definitely and holiday must-do. http://bit.ly/2gvV7Pl
- Fantasy of Lights at Alum Creek– If the cold weather isn’t your friend, try this drive through attraction where you can enjoy the spectacular light scenes from the warmth of your car. http://bit.ly/2gVR2ka
- Merry & Bright at the Franklin Park Conservatory– See the Conservatory at it’s most festive with nearly 2,000 poinsettias, almost 4,000 seasonal plantings, holiday light displays, glass ornament adorned trees, and the creative entries for a Gingerbread House Competition. http://bit.ly/1lv8Hld
- Holiday Movie Classics at Marcus Theaters– Revisit that nostalgia of Christmas Past for only $5.00 at Marcus Theaters on Sundays, Mondays, and Wednesdays. http://bit.ly/2gW4nJw
- Holiday Hoopla at Shadowbox Live– If you enjoy sketch comedy and rock and roll, look no further. The Holiday Hoopla at Shadowbox is their best show of the year. It will have you laughing and remembering all of the reasons why you just can’t take this season too seriously. Buy tickets soon though because they sell out fast! http://bit.ly/149h5hE
- Think Outside the Brick at the Columbus Museum of Art– Enjoy a day of Art the the CMoA and bring the kids to enjoy this LEGO display based on Columbus Landmarks. And if you visit on Sunday, admission is free! http://bit.ly/2gPywOa
- Ohio Chinese Lantern Festival at the Expo Center and Fairgrounds– See 39 larger-than-life light displays crafted by Chinese Artisans. Enjoy nightly performances, handicrafts, and food and drinks. http://www.ohiolanternfestival.com/
Be sure to get out and see the city this season. There will be lights and seasonal music galore, along with anything you need to get in the holiday spirit. We hope to see you here at The Club and we certainly wish you the happiest of holidays!